Sunday mornings at 11:30am
Regrettably, due to demand, we will have to introduce a booking system for Sunday services. If you wish to come along, please phone Carole Campbell on 0748 4350582 on Thursday afternoon between 1-3pm. If you miss out, you will be first in line for the following week.
Thank you for your understanding.
Short socially distanced services are now taking place each week.
Here are some of the things that will be different
- It is now mandatory to wear a mask inside the church buildings
- Only 50 people are allowed in the building. The elders think that this should be a sufficient number to allow the congregation to return allowing that some people will judge that they should now return to church just yet.
However, it is possible that if more than 50 people attend, we will not be able to allow everyone in. We really hope that this will not happen but look for your understanding if it does.
- You will be shown to a seat – starting from the front of the church and working backwards. This is the only way we can manage social distancing in our building. Those who live in the same house can sit together, otherwise you will be seated at least 2m from the nearest person. Please note that once seated, we would ask you to remain there until you are asked to leave.
- Everyone must give their name and phone number and we need to keep a record of this for 21 days to allow contact tracing if necessary.
- Hand sanitising will be available and you should make use of it.
- The offering will be taken at the door before the service – we are not allowed to pass the offering plate.
- We are not allowed to sing – but there will be music to listen to.
- At the end of the service you will be asked to remain in your seat and then invited to leave to allow social distancing.
- We cannot yet manage tea and coffee after the service.